Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the poem I wrote you for our three months. I finished it this morning - it was missing the last word.

When the rain showers the earth and fields
When the stars sparkle and the moon shines
When the evening shadows and the daylight brightens
When the sunshine smiles down on me
All I think of is you and the love I feel
I'd go hungry, I'd go blind for you
I'd walk miles, I'd cross rivers for you
There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you feel my love

When the storms are raging on the open seas
When the winds of change blow wild and free
When my heart is beating incessantly
When you smile at me and hold me close
All I think of is you and how you make my dreams come true
I'd offer you the world and more
To make you feel my love
I'd hold you in my arms for a million years
There's no doubt in my mind where I belong
I'd go to the ends of the earth for you
If only to make you feel my love

When the sands of time pass
Slowly and tenderly, stretching eternity
Quickly and brutally, taking from me time with you
When you look in my eyes and say those three words
Each time so different and yet
Each time the same feeling blooms within me
And all I can think of is you and any way
To make you feel my love

3 comments:

Freshmen said...

this is very good. Keep up the good work
-AM

Stephanie said...

This reminds me of Adele's Make You Feel My Love. Go listen to it!

Unknown said...

Stephie .... who's Adele???