Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Damned Disease part 3 (#29)

Pain. That is all I feel. An eternal burning pain traveling the width, length, and depth of my being. My body is broken, my soul destroyed. I am but a shell of my former being.

I see no light, nor do I feel any heat. I am as good as dead. Love has destroyed everything in my life and will forever do so. It has taken those which I held dear and has pulled them from my grasp. Is this their plan for me? Am I to bear the worlds pain and still be expected to smile? I am not strong enough.

That damned disease has weakened my resolve my shields are down and my walls are crumbling. Damn that damned disease, damn it to the hell from which it spawned. I fear that I am being pulled into an endless void of darkness depression and destruction and I see no light to rescue me. Am I doomed to a life of pain?

No comments: