Friday, April 3, 2009

Today

I found my old notebook with all the poems I've written since 8th grade. Some of them were very interesting to read while some were just plain embarrassing to think I had ever written something like that. I think I may be posting them regularly over Spring Break ... yes, I will. I'm looking forward to writing more during the break and I also wrote a new poem today, reflecting on the past few months. It kinda just flowed out and when I looked down to the Latin grammar review test I was suposed to be taking, there was a giant blue poem all over it ... hehehe, that's Ana for you ... Anyways, I think this blog is haunted cause everytime I log on, my first post has a new font ... very weird, I still believe it is haunted by some sort of electronic poltergeist.

No comments: