Friday, April 3, 2009

The surprise poem from Latin class (unrevised and uncut) sorry if it makes no sense

"Love is what I feel when all emotion is drained out of me and I think of you"

always there when I need you
holding my hand through it all.
I've never had to ask
you always know when I need comfort
you are always there for me
holding my hand through it all.

through sunshiny happiness,
through thundering anger,
through the unceasing rain of grief,
through despair and confusion,
through bubbling excitement, always
holding my hand through it all.

You keep me safe, sane, and happy
I am always happy in your arms
no matter what I'm feeling
because I know that through it all
you'll always love me for me
for who I am and for who I'm not.
I know no matter what goes wrong in my life,
you'll always be there to make it right,
I'll always be happy in your arms
because nothing could take away
the happiness you give me,
even if it wrong to be happy
according to the societal conventions
of the current moment, I can't help it
because you make me feel so happy when you
hold my hand through it all

No comments: