Saturday, August 8, 2009

Untitled and undated (#20)

To everything there is a darker side, a side seldom seen by anyone. A side so dark that black coal looks light and the abyss of night seems a pale sight. That side of me that holds those things which ought not be seen, but I find myself longing for you to see this other side of me. If only you'd open your eyes you'd see how my heart aches for you, how my heart breaks when you look away, how I long for those accidental brushes of our hands. I tell you to stop, but I don't mean it. Never stop. Stay with me. Love me before it all fades away. Before your beautiful eyes become no more than dust in the wind. Before your touch transforms to mere memory, swallowed by the tide. Before I forget the sight of your smile. Before it all fades away into the darkest side of me.

No comments: