Sunday, July 21, 2013

Stolen Cheesecake


The thought of watching you eat               La idea de verte comer
- so gross and yet erotic -                           - tan burda y sin embargo erótica -
will not let me fall asleep.                          no me deja conciliar el sueño.
I taste my cheesecake, a feat                  Me comí mi torta, una hazaña
you quickly turned chaotic:                      que tú rápidamente hiciste caótica:
the thought of watching you eat                la idea de verte comer
from my plate is some sick treat.             de mi plato es una delicia enferma.
Empty fork and lips hypnotic                    Tenedor vacío y labios hipnóticos
will not let me fall asleep                          no me dejan conciliar el sueño

on the bed or the love-seat.                      en la cama o el sofá.
It’s become anti-narcotic,                         Se ha convertido en anti-narcótico,
the thought of watching you eat.               la idea de verte comer.

Wrapped lips around tender meat,             Labios envueltos alrededor de carne tierna,
your theft from my plate, exotic,               el robo de mi plato, exótico,
will not let me fall asleep.                         no me dejan conciliar el sueño.

Hungry for food or other treat,                   Hambrienta por comida u otra invitación,
I watch you smiling, idiotic.                      Te veo sonreír, idiota.
The thought of watching you eat               La idea de ver que comes
will not let me fall asleep.                         no me deja conciliar el sueño.

No comments: